Thursday, November 12, 2020

2020-11-10 Tcl / SQLite Zoom meeting

Today's screen time was entirely taken up with SQLite & Tcl 2020 It was great to see over the 'Net so many of my colleagues from that community, but I felt as if I missed the most important part of the in-person conference: the discussions in the hallway and hospitality suite. (Not to mention Donal Fellows's whisky!) Still, it's 2020, what can you do?

SQLite & Tcl 2020
I understand that the videos of the talks will be on YouTube eventually. I'll let others weigh in with their impressions of the talks; I'd largely been away from the community for paid work for a while, and was kind of drinking from the fire hose.

Detlef Groth's work on literate programming is probably at the top of my list of “presentations that I must investigate further.”

Dan Shearer's shirt was something else!

No comments: